Studio Bandera Legale – Societario – Tributario is the Data Controller of the data related to the use of the site, with registered office in Via Francesco Crispi n. 6, 25121, Brescia, VAT 03631650987; email: email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files, containing a certain amount of information, exchanged between a website and the user’s terminal (usually the browser). They are mainly used for the purpose of making websites work and operate more efficiently, as well as in order to provide information to the owners of the website itself.
Cookies can be both session and persistent. Session cookies remain stored in the terminal for a short period of time and are deleted as soon as the user closes the browser. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain stored in the user’s terminal until a predetermined deadline. These, not being deleted directly when the browser is closed, allow you to remember the choices made by the user on your site as well as to collect information about the pages of the site visited, the frequency with which the site is visited and to identify the navigation path of users, in order to improve the experience on the site. Cookies, session or persistent, can finally be first-party or third-party depending on whether the person who installs cookies on the user’s terminal is the same manager of the site that the user is visiting (we will then talk about first-party cookies) or a different subject (we will then talk about third-party cookies).
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on the purposes pursued, can be qualified as:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow you to browse and / or provide a service requested by the user (for example, cookies that automatically recognize the language that the user uses). These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and cannot be deactivated in our systems.
- Cookie Analytics: these are cookies used by website operators to collect aggregate information of a statistical nature (for example number of visitors to the website). In turn, analytical cookies can be first-party analytical, installed directly on the site you are visiting and third-party analytical, made available by third parties.
- Profiling cookies: these are cookies that control the user’s navigation, tracking the behavior of a user and the preferences expressed in order to send advertising messages in line with his profile. If you do not accept these cookies, you will not receive targeted advertising.
When not required
According to the current legislation for technical, session and analysis cookies that do not make profiling (as they are necessary to provide the requested services) the user’s consent is not required. These include:
- Analytics cookies, if used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- navigation or session cookies (to authenticate);
- functionality cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same
When it is required
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed through:
- the banner displayed at the first access to this site;
- by configuring your browser;
- from the settings in the use of third-party services.
*Failure to consent may prevent the user from using or fully viewing the features of the site. The options made can be changed at any time. The consent, in particular, can be withdrawn, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
COOKIES USED BY OUR SITE
This website uses only technical cookies that do not require consent.
Necessary cookies help to make the website usable by enabling basic features such as navigation on pages and access to protected areas of the site. The website is not able to function properly without these cookies.
|wp-wpml_current_language||Studiobandera.it||Choice of language||Session||Technical cookie|
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES (e.g. Plugins, Widgets, Local Storage, etc.)
The websites may also provide for interaction with external social networks and platforms through the use of particular technologies, created specifically for these purposes.
Some of the most common ways of interacting are based on:
Plugin: it is a program that interacts with another program, to be able to expand or extend the original functionality of the first. The most used plugins are those of social networks, which allow – through a click – to follow a page or a social profile, or to emphasize the liking of a specific web content and / or to share it on your social profile, etc.
Widget: it is a graphic component of the user interface of a program, used to make the interaction between the user and the program itself more immediate and easier. The most used widgets are those of social networks, which allow the user to quickly open the chosen social network in a separate browser window.
All these services allow you to interact with social networks, or in any case with external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. Any interaction and the consequent information that may be acquired by the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party who created these technologies.
About the social platforms with which the site allows you to interact, we list below the references of these managers and the link to the page where information on the processing is available and, where required by law, where you can give or deny your consent:
– Google Maps widget – info: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/10400210?hl=it.
– Linkedin widget – info: https://it.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site may contain links or references for access to other sites. We inform you that the Data Controller does not control cookies or other monitoring technologies of these websites, to which this Policy does not apply.
Normally browsers allow the control of most cookies through the settings of the browser itself. Please note, however, that the total or partial disabling of technical cookies may impair the use of the site’s features.
In any case, if the user does not wish to receive any type of cookie on his computer either from this site or from others, he can raise the level of privacy protection by changing the security settings of his browser:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265